Just pay a small $4.95
transaction fee now and get access to the entire Guaranteed Success
Package. Use it for a full 14 days. If for any reason you change your mind,
just let me know and we'll refund your $4.95 transaction fee. If you
like it, which I'm sure you will or I wouldn't be offering this, then after the
14 days are up, we'll automatically bill you the remaining $42 and you won't be
billed again, ever.
There is absolutely no risk at all. I'm taking it all on my shoulders by giving you complete
access to the entire Guaranteed Success Package for the small processing fee of
$4.95 to get this to you. I know it will work because it's worked for Lori and
I and it's worked for literally hundreds of othersr
I can only offer this right now and
right now only, as we can't continue giving away
the entire Fat Loss Factor Guranteed Success Package forever, or we wouldn't be
able to afford the costs associated with keeping our product and website up.
... And like I said earlier, if you
don't absolutely love the Fat Loss Factor Guaranteed Success Package, just
send us an email or a support ticket and we'll cancel the remaining charges AND
refund your transaction fee. PLUS, you can still keep the
entire system free of charge.
Yes, some will take advantage of
Lori and I through this offer, but that's ok. That's the risk we're willing to
take to help those honest people out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment